Tennessee Preservation Trust Historic Preservation Conference Event Schedule Announced
The Tennessee Preservation Trust has released the final schedule of events at their annual Historic Preservation Conference. If you have any interest in learning more about historic preservation, check out this conference in Franklin, Tenn. Sept. 20-22! Details below from TPT...
Preservation and Revitalization Colleagues,
We at the Tennessee Preservation Trust are excited to share the Final Schedule of Events for this year's Tennessee Preservation Trust Statewide Historic Preservation Conference.
Check out the details below!
We hope that you will join us on September 20th - 22nd in Franklin, Tennessee to learn about Preservation Placemaking Possibilities for all communities across Tennessee. We are planning interesting sessions and fun events that showcase all of the best historic venues in Downtown Franklin. We also will have interesting luncheon sessions and great receptions on Wednesday and Thursday evening that offer plenty of time for great networking opportunities for all of us committed to this important work in our communities and state.
This year we have planned an exciting conference event that is especially designed for public and private sector professionals, community and board leaders, academics and students from the following fields:
- Historic Preservation
- Community Revitalization and Downtown Revitalization, including our many Tennessee Main Streets and Downtowns Communities
- Tennessee Certified Local Governments Staff and Historic Commissions Staff and Board Members
- State Governments, including all departments that are working on our Tennessee Rural Development Initiatives
- Architectural and Design Leaders
- Local Government Officials
- Planners and Historic Commission Staff and Members
- State and Federal Government
- Developers and Real Estate
- Historic and Cultural Land Conservation
- Heritage Tourism and Rural Economic Development
- Non-Profit and Community Organizations
- Colleges and Universities
- Historic Theatre Operators
- Makers and Distillers
- Young Preservation and Community Development Professionals
Please make your plans this week to join us. We hope that you will make your hotel registrations to get our great conference rate of $159 per night at the Franklin Marriott by September 5th. There are many events going on in Franklin during the week of our conference and nice lodging at the rate we have available will be hard to come by if you miss this deadline.
Also we hope that you will visit our website to register this week and let us know that you will join us. This year we are glad to offer Full Conference registration at $150 that includes all sessions, Wednesday and Thursday nice receptions, and breakfast on Thursday and Friday. We also offer one day registration at $100 per day and a student rate of $50 for the event.